Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Grateful for it all...

--for trying new things
--for shopping with Taylor and just enjoying each other's company
--for decorating her room, and the beautiful thankful smile on her face
--for great furniture finds on Craig's List
--for creativity
--for my dad now joining us on the set
--for the card you left for me...nice surprise
--for my son't math skills...he amazes me some time...no all the time!
--for you understanding the pain and being in my corner
--for purging pain and healing just a stitch more
--for swinging under the moonlight and talking to the Universe
--for your email B...always a kind word on dark days
--for the two of them now able to rest
--for the courage of women
--for God making me a woman
--for good books to get lost in
--for my reading hunger returning.
--for stepping away when needed and not feeling guilty
--for the words still coming

2 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

Shopping with mommy is always good. And what book is it?

Angel said...

uh, am i the only one who still hasn't got on the craig's list bandwagon? :-/