Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Continuously Ever Grateful...

--for my family joining me on the set, even in the rain we kept laughing.
--for wanting to make it better between us...and it is and will be so
--for the cold rainy nights
--for warm flannel snowflake pj's all weekend...so sexy lol
--for waking up in your arms with my head still on your chest...nice place to dream
--for laughs thru emails, text messages and phone calls
--FOR SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry got a lil excited there
--for sliding down hills on the ice and snow, yeah what!!
--for loving my quirkiness, its part of me and i adore it
--for realizing i just can't keep doing this with you...part of taking ME back...and its okay i won't fall apart
--for fireplaces and hot apple cider...together
--for my dad looking so cute all bundled up
--for my mom calling me her lil canadian girl...i don't call her enough...working on that
--for yummy stew...yep i made it
--for loving to cook
--for king's text pushing me harder and believing in me...thank you for all the encouragement
--for my own personal challenge when it comes to writing and poetry
--for you having to stay home due to the bad (good) weather
--for finally putting up all the christmas stuff...its just so hard to put away...yeah i know its the 16th of jan.
--for planning his 40th already
--for my next door neighbor's house saved in the fire, and for it not jumping onto our roof
--for the beauty of an icicle...really look at one
--for vitamin e oil and ALL its uses...yeah you can go there dirty minded people lol
--for wanting to start anew, even after 15yrs

5 comments:

Angel said...

i always find myself reading your gratitude lists witha smile on my face. gotta love family and friends--you just do...! :-)

Intelfetish said...

Does fireplaces and hot chocolate count? Nice list! By the way, I like your blog -- I too shall return.

Ebony Stewart said...

Family is always worthy of being grateful for! I'm right there with you on that!

Shelle said...

-angel, thank you ma that means a helluva lot...really it does.

-intel, my my welcome back to the blog world. its been awhile, and yes fireplaces and hot chocolate do count.

-eb, yes they do yes they do

CousinSarah said...

I moved to the South to avoid this weather. STOP CHEERING IT ON!!! lol.

yes to comfy snuggle stuff.

yeah for goin forward when it is easier to sit instead.