Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Always Grateful...

--for finding the gratitude even when it feels so bad inside
--for exploring more of my otherside and taking that step
--for one day of sunshine, almost forgot what it looked like
--for t's pay raise and recognition for job well done
--for my new digital camera that i bought myself...so loving this one
--for seeing two movies for the price of one LOL with my gang
--for my son's dance moves...trying to imitate Stomp The Yard!
--for the words flowing the right way
--for laughing with my father, the kind that hurts the belly and the tears come
--for the look on your face when you walked in the door and saw what your kids had done for ya...hadn't seen a smile like that in a long time
--for knowing and feeling i AM a good person
--for my girl trying to find the answer to the pain...lil steps ma
--for spending a lil time with my oldest daughter...still my lil baby
--for the love of my brother...he's got my back always, and i got his
--for sexy shoes...can't have enough of those
--for cleansing cries, so much so damn teeth hurt...but its okay...its okay...okay

6 comments:

CousinSarah said...

Girl you and your damn sexy shoes. lol.

Ebony Stewart said...

"for my son's dance moves...trying to imitate Stomp The Yard!"


To funny (lol) and I bet cute too!

Copasetic Soul said...

for my girl trying to find the answer to the pain...lil steps ma

Chu'ch!!

Angel said...

you're growing with each list too! cant wait to see the writing that continues to pour from your spirit because of the growth...

Lyrically speaking said...

congrats on your digital camera
hooray on sexy shoes
Stomp the yard was a good movie, I loved the dance moves but I can't even krunk like they do, lol
I enjoyed this post :)

Shelle said...

-sarah, lol u know i love 'em girl!

-eb, yeah he is adorable and can dance his ass off

-king, we do what we do

-angel, thank you ma that means the world to me...im trying

-lyric, lol yeah he can do all that. looks like something should break lol