Friday, January 26, 2007

hmmm...

your sweet tooth for me
leaves cavities in my heart
unfilled fulfillment
decaying at the root
oh but the way your tongue plays with my lips
makes me forget pain even existed
at least for the moment
so we capture it
stretch it as long as we can
for the next one may never come
but you do...
no need for hands
as i rhythmically coax your essence
humming nectar down my throat
lubricating wings and glossing lips
admiring no drop left behind
or gone to waste
i have never tasted sweeter
thank you for stopping by
please cum again soon

4 comments:

Raging Bull said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm! I needed a cigarette and a cold shower after this one.

unsaid said...

damn..."no need for hands"...you giving classes? okay let me stop. :-)

Shelle said...

david, too funny

unsaid, lol hmmm!

CousinSarah said...

YOU KNOW WHAT I GOT TO SAY!! LMAO!

Girl, you so nassssssssy as our friend Copa would say... :P