Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wednesday Thankfulness...


--for God and She who handles it all with perfection

--for my lil corner coming together

--for babygirl and her "touchy subject" lol

--for being vunerable

--for being okay with it all

--for young minds

--for seeing you shine just a lil' more than the day before's conversation...your love for it will come back

--for good vegan food...need to return to that lifestyle

--for trusting you, so important with women...so important for me

--for the pictures we took and the way you looked at me...sigh

--for fitting so perfectly against your chest

--for your eyes and what you speak to me, even if you can't verbally say it...its ok

--for some time with my oldest...and sharing some laughs...i pray daily for you baby

--for throwing down in the kitchen...lol and my dad taking all the credit for my skills

--for Pandora....music music music...so good i had to say it 3x's (thanks sunshine)

--for late night steroid wings and bottlecaps...and ooowee lol

--for discovering a new bead shop

--for meeting ms. Ruby, got her first tat at 75 of a closed wing butterfly...'cause she said SHE WASN'T DONE YET! so f***ing awesome!!

--for the souljahs past, present, and future throwing down @ Mitchie's...honored still to be a part of this group!

--for knowing a different path cometh soon...am i ready?

--for rain

--for the huge magnificent butterfly(moth) that payed me a visit last night

--for spiritual challenges

5 comments:

Raging Bull said...

And I am grateful for having you as a surogate baby sister that keeps me motivated to do right.

Thanks!!

Copasetic Soul said...

for some time with my oldest...and sharing some laughs...i pray daily for you baby

yes, yes, yes,

Shelle said...

david, awwww and im very happy u call me babysister...we will keep each other motivated

king,yes indeed!

joey said...

beautiful, yes to spending time with miss ma'am and what an amazing poem for her. i don't think they'll ever understand how we hurt with and for them...until they are hurting with and for their own.
thanks for the om baygirl and for the reaching out

Ebony Stewart said...

Nice List!
And we can never be ready, but always are.