Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Always....

--for grace and blessings from the Most High
--for being asked to share my words with the wonderful women of Metropolitan A.M.E. Church. i was such a blessing to be there, and the Spirit was definitly in that sanctuary. (thank you Lisa)
--for reconnecting and strengthening bonds of friendship
--for Gene's wings
--for serious words thru txts...its all we can do right now...but thank you for letting me be that soft place to fall for you still.
--for giving into the pressure of myspace lol, so check it out www.myspace.com/poetic9butterfly
--for memories-both good and teaching lessons
--for creating a lil sanctuary in my closet, just a place to write, to meditate, to contemplate
--for the smell of sage and all its cleansing power
--for sharing laughs with my younger brother....i love his smile
--for field greens
--for another poetic house party coming...for the continued healing...for a brother's love
--for new words causing just a lil' bit more madness in my life lol
--for slams and double winnings...yes!
--for high speed internet lol
--for the sweetness you whisper in my ear
--for my beautiful babies...they are absolutely amazing to me
--for the flowers peeking through

8 comments:

unsaid said...

I want a sanctuary in my closet! I've had thoughts of doing that and you just renewed my desire. I might actually do it! Sounds nice!

layne bowden said...

a beautiful list ms shelle! thank you for sharing it. you made me smile.

peace and hugs!

Ebony Stewart said...

Lovely list!
And solitude is always good. Second the slam and double winnings.
And beautiful babies-I hope we have one (LATTTTTEEEERRRR)Lol

joey said...

lat night was fire sister.... beautiful list

Raging Bull said...

ur growing by leaps and bounds!! first a blog, then a book and cd, now myspace site!! keep it going and keep growing. u are that baby sister that i never had. always on me to do better. thanks!!

Angel said...

boooooooooooo for myspace!!!!! just kidding! while i dont like admitting it, i know that that damn site is a necessary evil... :-/

Shelle said...

unsaid, yes i love it..a lil PEACE of heaven...do it do it!

jus b, :)

eb, yes for solitude, great for the mind, body, and soul...my babies are beautiful huh lol

jo, thanks luv

david,ahhh why thank you

angel, lol i know i have bent to the pressure!

Lyrically speaking said...

This is a wonderful post...I love these lines

--for the sweetness you whisper in my ear
--for my beautiful babies...they are absolutely amazing to me
--for the flowers peeking through