Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Always...


--for God and She who protects and blesses me infinite....much more than i deserve

--for love in his eyes

--for both of my daughter's beautiful smiles...and their hugs

--for my son's insane sense of humor...and his hugs

--for his peach cobbler

--for finding an old friend, we didn't get to see one another while in town...but glad i found you.

--for music that gets ya grooving

--for seeing PE with my hip hop head

--for just being girls

--for gentle rain showers and swings in the midnight

--for new pieces that heal the scars just a lil more

--for the strength and freedom of riding a horse

--for quality family time...and their smiles

--for sharing laughs with my father...he is so cute in his old age

--for my brother taking me to dinner...my partner in crime

--for nice $$ surprises in the mail...another blessing

--for field greens and tomatoes

--for spring coming fast....the colors lately are brilliant

--for the grass reawakening after a long winter's nap

--for soft pillows on his chest

--for the way he gets me

--for the way she gets me

--for inspiration

--for renewed strength

--for letting go of you...long time coming...long time needed...breathe

--for praying for your healing

--for being acknowledged and validated thru honest words

--for long text messages...girl just call me lol

7 comments:

Blu Jewel said...

Love this list! It's not filled with superficial commentary, but heartfelt expressions of the simple things that make life so good.

Thanks for the recent stop by...i appreciate the love and the money you'll put on my books...lmao!

Angel said...

"--for just being girls


--for gentle rain showers and swings in the midnight


--for new pieces that heal the scars just a lil more"br/>
I LOVE it! we useta ride horses all the time when we were young. dag! i almost forgot how cool it was!

joey said...

FOR LONG A--LISTS!! how beautiful ;-)

SLUMP FACADE said...

-- for you being blatently honest each time I ask your opinion of my writing.

Good list, just thought I'd offer an additional one from me to you.

Shelle said...

blu, thank you...and your post had me cracking up

angel, yes it is cool..must come ride with me sometime

jo, i have a lot to be grateful for ma

slump, lol only way i can be...thank you for appreciating my opinion

layne bowden said...

i'm sorry i missed this list! but i guess it's betta late than neva, huh? :) anyway... it's truly lovely. there was something so... so... so serene about your gratitude. thank you for sharing it.

peace...

Copasetic Soul said...

for gentle rain showers and swings in the midnight

for sharing laughs with my father...he is so cute in his old age

that is so hot to me....ok, the entire post is so hot!