Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Is Good Is Good...

--for He and She and all the blessings and grace raining down on me everyday
--for growth
--for listening to my authentic self...its done
--for growth
--for sweet forgiveness, and meaning it
--for growth
--for Spit Fire Poetry
--for beautiful women and their african drums
--for curry chicken
--for dinner with my T under oak trees
--for hanging out with some fly azz girls, and just chillin'
--for missed moonwalks
--for seeing another side of you that was HEELARIOUS
--for not letting bitterness overtake me
--for prayers, even when you can't pray for yourself
--for full saturday nights and loving every minute
--for being delicious
--for some serious fighting on the mic tonight
--for words
--for growth...i get to remake myself everyday
--for his love

5 comments:

layne bowden said...

let me jus say this:

HA! I'M FIRST SUKKAS!! :p

now, for my real comments! (LOL)

lovin' the list, ms shelle! especially this one:

--for prayers, even when you can't pray for yourself

girl! i can't tell you how many times last year that i was too hurt or felt too defeated to even pray for myself! ALL i could do was cry, so, i KNOW i got by on the prayers of the people who love me! thank goodness Daddy heard their requests on my behalf!! :)

peace, love & hugs momma!

SLUMP FACADE said...

I definitely need a dash of this, so I'm grateful for it even though I have yet to achieve it, "...for Spit Fire Poetry"!

Copasetic Soul said...

I'm grateful for the smile your ENTIRE list made my facial muscle bend into.

congrats on last night!

Shelle said...

jus b, amen to that luv, amen

slump, it will come

king, thank you for being there for me.

Ebony Stewart said...

Nice list and picture!
how'd you like the play last week?