Thursday, May 11, 2006

For Today...and Hopefully From Now On

Give me strength to live another day
Let me not turn coward before its difficulties, or prove recreant to its duties
Let me not lose faith in other people
Keep me sweet and sound of heart, in spite of ingratitude, treachery, or meaness
Preserve me from mining lil stings or giving them
Help me to keep my heart clean, and to live so honestly and fearlessly that no outward failure can dishearten me or take away the joy of conscious integrity
Open wide the eyes of my soul that i may see good in all things
Grant me this day some new vision of thy truth
Inspire me with the spirtit of joy and gladness
and make me the cup of strength to suffering souls
in the name of the strong Deliverer, our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

Angel said...

Ase (so be it)!

joey said...

ditto...amen
(beautiful)