Thursday, January 03, 2008

Out with the old, in with the new...thankful for it all

--for Creator & She...you brought me through...few scratches, scars, and wear and tear...but hey
--for a year of teaching moments and inner reflection...we going to be alright shelle
--for being alive still
--for what i know will be one helluva new year...i'm ready
--for no resolutions this year, just a year of continuous growth...emotionally, physically, financially, and spiritually
--for opening my heart up more
--for listening to the inner voice more...and listening well
--for love, no matter how fleeting...still feels good
--for my children...how did i get to be so lucky...each so different but still lil extensions of me
--for all the beautiful women in my life...each amazing...thank you for teaching me to trust again
--for knowing what is for me...is for me...no worries
--for poetry and its saving grace

5 comments:

my coffee is always said...

big wide smile....

Copasetic Soul said...

good list sis...

Happy New Year...

looking forward to seeing your growth.

joey said...

love you tremendously babygirl... we gotta keep on truckin' even when it feels like trudgin.

Ebony Stewart said...

Nice list. Continue to have goodness(smile).

Shelle said...

kim...yep
copa...love ya brotha
joey...love you much much too...and yep we gotta keep trying
eb...i like that...goodness