Thursday, January 17, 2008

More than just Thursdays, ya know...

--for the Creator & She...thank you will never be enough, but i will say it every moment in this lifetime and the next.
--for breakdowns that cause build-ups
--for you not knocking the crap out of me, but your eyes did, when i called you a different name. saw him past by earlier and was looking down when ya passed, all i saw in my peripheral w/o looking up was locs....my apologies...you are sssso SO much cuter
--for him going back to school, and talking to me in the wee hours when ya should be doing homework smarty pants
--for the beauty of her smile, his laugh, her grace....damn i am a blessed mom
--for having serious talks, not all pretty, but still with love...its going to be okay you know that right?
--for starting new adventures within new books...title is "Getting Our Breath Back"...hmmm
--for cheese sticks and brownies, very healthy don't ya know lol
--for getting through the madness or is it we just contained it
--for the beautiful fairy print you gave me...she gets me
--for my big brothas checking on me...love ya'll
--for his excitement and calling me first...its going to work itself out for you too
--for seeing you two together....yummy lol
--for having connections and understandings beyond this superficial plane
--for the words that flow....it continues
--for better understanding...nuff said

2 comments:

Angel said...

"for breakdowns that cause build up..."

very interesting concept...i LIKE it!

Shelle said...

its in your most weakest moments you often find your strength