Thursday, January 10, 2008

I Breathe and Say Thank You...

--for this life i have been blessed with by the Creator & She
--for the words that come through me and my pen
--for still having the passion for what i love so much
--for the way he looks in me
--for the hours we created without speaking outloud...amazing
--for believing in what it can be
--for clarity, and getting through the yucky stuff
--for my son's only concern being his mommy...damn nothing like our bond
--for ktown, road trips no matter how short, and the 3 of us...priceless
--for a new year of finding and loving me...standing in my own FIERCENESS!!!
--for wanting the women in my life to do the same...take my hand
--for knowing its okay to want what you once had...but will it ever be the same..we only wish for better...we only wish for new paths...faith can be a powerful thing.
--for finally a closet to myself lol...now the purging begins
--for friends no matter how far away, that keep me in their hearts
--for beautiful blue skies, feeling the sunshine, and enjoying the shadows
--for forgiveness...taste sweet

5 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

Beautiful list as always.

my coffee is always said...

good list.. yes to standing in your own fierceness...

Copasetic Soul said...

stand strong with it sis...i see ya!

uh huh...i see you

PoeticProphetess said...

you know, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to subscibe to your blog....help!

Shelle said...

eb, kim, and copa....thank you so much....i'm trying
poetic...wow thanks, uh but dang i don't know either lol