Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Own Insane Randomness

why is it when you think its really really good, it gets really really bad?

why has my procrastination bit me in the ass again and i was sitting at home last night while Lupe Fiasco was jamming on the mic....NO I DON"T WANT DETAILS PEOPLE...let me be in my own misery please

i know its winter, but i really need the sun to come out...i think i'm turning invisible...my mother is darker than me now people...come on!!

why is my father still living with us...Lord if its not too much to ask...bless him with a girlfriend he can move in with please...amen

why was Hilary standing up there at the debates facing Obama like she was the playground bully ready to throw down..face looking like "What! What!"...still undecided

why are women disappearing more and more these days in Mexico and South America...yet the only mention in the media is that of American white women?

why has my son outgrown his sister in the last 2 weeks, and i won't even mention his feet!!

why did my son have to tell his older sister what an orgasm was? um i had this talk already with them...good to know he was listening...guess we will have the talk again it seems

why was my application at sears tagged non rehirable...okay i know why...but come on shit its sears people....damn call center! and i was one of their top employees! not top enough i guess lol...got to laugh about it

why can't a damn good, well endowed penis come with an good man...they seem to always be attached to the bad boys lol..and i always find them....well sometimes they have lil ones...but hey makes it easier to walk away right...damn did i say that..uh huh

why is it when a bunch of women get together, laughing and having a good time...men think we are up to something, talking about them , all having sex with one another...oh and our laughter is deemed CACKLING?

why is it when you are close to me i want to pic you up and just give you the most passionate deepest kiss you have ever had...and wisk you away to some deserted island...but i am afraid of rejection

why do men want their cake and eat it too

damn i look good for months from 40...okay that was my ego talking

why is it when i want to change bad habits, all hell breaks loose and temptation is a mutha

ok...nuff for now

2 comments:

joey said...

ok seriously, you had me laughing out loud! thank you ma'am i needed the laughter!

Shelle said...

joey...lol, you know i don't have any sense a lot of times lol...glad you had a good laugh.