Saturday, April 29, 2006

i often wonder when the connection was broken. when did the we become me without u? at what second did my smile not bring one to yours? when did the tears stop falling down my face only to start my soul to weeping? but its easier on the inside, for the world does not get to witness my demise...at least thats what i tell myself. dreams of tomorrows are now nightmares of yesterdays. yet you still haunt them both. our babies weep for they now realize they will never exist, but my empty womb still craves for them to sleep there. we walked a different path together, would of taken over the world...well, at least our lil heaven we created. yes, sigh, the one created between the darkness of your eyes and the encircle of my arms. hell creeped out the bag one day. thought i had thrown it away, or at least locked it tight. it took over our lil heaven, darkened it full of pain and misunderstandings. the sun seperated from the moon. universe hung its head in shame. venus sobbed. love still happens now, with or without me. i have a choice. was that a question or statement? not sure. when did it happen though? perhaps we stop believing in love, or maybe u just stopped believing in me.

2 comments:

Angel said...

"love still happens now, with or without me. i have a choice. was that a question or statement? not sure. when did it happen though? perhaps we stop believing in love, or maybe u just stopped believing in me."


sounds like hard questions with even more difficult answers...

joey said...

this can be such agonizing wondering... but at least its clear here that the beauty existed, hell or not... you only need believe in yourself.
love you,
jo