Tuesday, April 04, 2006

u r the real in my reality
painting passions
pulling fantasies
from dreams
creating small heavens
soft places to fall

the seduction of your kiss
plays jazzy melodies across lips
leaving sentiments behind
dark chocolate-caramel essence
called u
envelope this body

licking fingertips
to remember u
to keep tasting u
the scent of me
mixes with possibilities of u
intoxicates the air

dampening thighs
collecting moisture
in honey wells
yearning for u
to drink
full bodied taste of me

let me enter
take residence in your soul
sleep there
plant my feet there
grow with us there
exist within your words there

allow me to walk on the air u breathe
pass through lips
until i am the only language u speak
a whisper
a moan
a sigh
language of poetic melodies...

the universe of u n i

4 comments:

Angel said...

"licking fingertips
to remember u
to keep tasting u..."

"allow me to walk on the air u breathe pass through lips
until i am the only language u speak..."


OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! This is a hella sexy piece (especially these images)...makes me wanna give up my "life-fast!"

CousinSarah said...

Whew. Excuse me. I need a cold shower.

bRandy said...

let me clear my throat...uhh-hmm....this was hot michelle...very hot.

"allow me to walk on the air u breathe pass through lips until i am the only language u speak"....WOW.

SLUMP FACADE said...

"dampening thighs collecting moisture in honey wells
yearning for u," the visual is tempting, wondering if its his conversation or physical beauty which causes the madness... I like this piece, could hear you saying it; maybe.