Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Shyyyyytttt!! Tagged Again

6 STRANGE/QUIRKY THINGS ABOUT ME:
hmmm these things getting a lil too revealing...i don't like putting all of me out there...but oh well

1. Don't pretend to have a conversation with me...with "uh huhs" and "hmms", eyes wandering and shit. Look at me when i'm talking dammit, and be present in the conversation. Sends me over the edge when a phone rings and automatically pick it up, without a hold on please or something. Promise you, i will show my ugliness.

2. My stage name is MichelleDesiree...no space in between, for a reason....these 2 are me. very distinct entities, and those closest to me know i am being for real. knowing who you are talking to, or who you would rather talk to is part of the game. be very careful of Desiree acting like shelle...lol, she will flip it on your ass. here is a hint: watch the eye color to know the difference.
i'm sure there are some meds out there for me somewhere!!

3.I will eat leftovers, most of the time. But for some reason...chicken leftovers are out the question. Wings....forget about it! Now i will eat up some wings, but something about them being refrigerated...just grosses me out!! Once chicken even get room temp...can't do it!!

4.This one is gross and disgusting i know...i love to pop pimples, doesn't even have to be my own. Not the acne pus face kind, yuck! Black heads are the best!! I know I know...a lil too much. how's that for strange?

5.i tend to pout, more so with men. i don't throw tantrums. i notice my voice changes to higher octave, will plead, stroke the ego, give the silent treatment, heavy sighs...the works. such a baby. i am trying to change this, but i guess if it didn't work so well...i wouldn't do it.

6.i have a crazy love affair with Sixlets. lil chocolate balls in all different colors...hmmm wonder if there is something underlying to this!! i crack myself up sometimes! these candies are hard to find, oh but when i do...i buy in bulk. love to see how many i can fit in my mouth sometimes...hmmm

and since ms sarah tagged everybody this side of the hemisphere...no one is left.
ahh the madness of it all!!

10 comments:

my coffee is always said...

pimple popping? hahahahahaha

Angel said...

These are great too! I forgot to include that i generally dont do leftovers either (because i know myself and they just wont get eaten). pimple popping is gross. makes me think about those people that pick each others' chins and dig each others boogers! are you one of those people too shelle? LOL!

Shelle said...

i will do others, usually blackheads....don't do the booger thang under...that's just tooooooooo grossey gross!

CousinSarah said...

HAHAHA....sorry mama... you know when i am tired it is soooo hard for me to focus. I'll man up and let you know I am barely conscious. LOL.

THAAAATS why I always got to eat the wings the next day! ;)

No mam to the sixlets...they are M&M IMPOSTERS!!!!!!!!!! LOL

bRandy said...

i have a pimple-popping friend...and she LOOOVES me cause you how easy-going i am...it's like "whatever--do what you do"...so she takes every opportunity she gets with me. i will have to let her know she is not alone... :o) don't be bashful when it comes to these Michelle...i like getting to know you better--and i know i'm not the only one....

Anonymous said...

remember when me, you, sarah, and brandy all went to Red Robin (LOL), no wonder you kept looking at the waiter like that (LOL), nuttin but oatmeal.

Shelle said...

uh sarah, u don't just do it when u r tired....i still love ya though
yep thats why u get to eat the wings!!
excuse me, imposters? don't think so...smarties, candy i use to get in canada are the original...m and m's are the imposter...not the same candy called smarties these days. sixlets are da bomb...taste better too!!

brandy, i know its getting to know me better, but sometimes its too much...im like do i really want people to know this!!?

jai, yes i remember the gross guy...i already said no to the pus faces....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! give me a good blackhead anytime...oh im too much

joey said...

OMG!!! I got the breatest laugh form this and all these comments this morning! tummy still hurting! are we really talkin' about my girl's poppin' fetish? i love it! damn poets....

joey said...

oops..."breatest" i think that was a cross btwn "breastest" and "greatest" from reading 13's blog this morning!

Anonymous said...

I was going to ask how you are friends with Sarah after posting yuor #1. lol.
Okay, I am with Sarah sixlets are WAY nasty! I love some Smartees though, coke flavored, yeah baby. Thats right.