Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Subliminal Tag

5 MINUTES WITH MICHELLE, AND SOMETIMES DESIREE WILL INTERJECT...
If money didn't matter what would you do with your life? i must say i would be a lifetime student as well, hitting mainly historical black colleges, giving away tons of full 4yr scholarships to those in need. Open an art gallery, travel the globe, not just for pleasure but to learn from other groups of people. Live in a different country every 6months. build irrigation systems in deserts of africa. throw amazing parties for my poets!!

What's the biggest misconception about you? that i always have it together, always happy and upbeat. i am easy going, but a lot of times, my world can be falling apart around me, and i won't show it...always smiling.

Beauty or Brains? of course brains, beauty always fades...but stimulate my mind!!I say give me both!but as she says, stimulating my mind will give me the strongest orgasm...

What is your weapon of choice? like 13 said, WORDS! Words and Sex for me!!Love the control!

Who was your first celebrity crush? Had it bad, still do for Prince!!

What's your family's nickname for you? most call me shelle, my sweetie calls me desi.

What's your most embarrassing guilty pleasure? hmm i just can't say. haha its even too damn much for me LOL!!

What's the last book you've read? The Dancing Mind by Toni Morrison

Name one thing that scares you? Leaving this earthly plane too soon.

What's the biggest mistake you've made? Letting insecurities and baggage get in the way of new love.

Who would you cast to play you in a movie about you? Persia, the actress that plays Lynn on Girlfriends.

If you ran for president of United States, who would be your running mate? Oprah
Who is your favorite TV mom? Florida Evans from Goodtimes. Damn!Damn!Damn!

What's the fastest way to pick a fight with you? Mess with my kids! Fuck with my shelle!

If you could tell one person to shut up, who would it be? George Bush and his whole damn crew!!

Who would you die for? My kids, and a select few very close to my heart.

Name one celebrity whom you would never procreate with under any circumstance? Lil john!! WWHHAT!! YYYEEAH!

It would be an honor if some said my writing/poetry reminded them of_____? Sylvia Plath, Toni morrison, or Giovanni. Zane

Name one sex act you would never perform if you were the opposite sex? that golden shower shit is for birds!! Sorry, i would be doing every mofo thing!!

Would you ever pose for playgirl/playboy? Hell No! Hell Yes!!

When was the last time you cried? Sunday

What's the greatest personal tragedy you've experienced? Losing my paternal Grandmother...thinking i would always have enough time.

Complete this sentence: by this time next year________ i will have my cd out, and working on book # 2. (hoping book #1 will be done by mid/end summertime)
that was fun...who is up next?

4 comments:

my coffee is always said...

hit home with the grandmother.... they are so very precious.....

Angel said...

You know what? Persia White could definitely play you--almost PERFECTLY!!!! :)

SLUMP FACADE said...

Now you know Lil Jon is the man of your dreams, stop fronting!

CousinSarah said...

Girl remind me to smack the sense into Desi when I see her....

Hell naw.