Thursday, April 20, 2006

Are You Up To The Challenge?

So Amanda Johnson came by Neo last night. told us how she and some of her fellow poets were challenging one another during this week of AIPF, to write a poem a day...so now i am extending this challenge to my fellow poets as well. Don't make me call you out!! Just write, anything--even a haiku, and post it on your blog....
here goes....

right now,
at this moment,
either bring me from the other side
or take me back there ...
with you.
i want you,
simply
to invade every inch of me
until total surrender
determines sexuality.
freefall thru fantasies
make taboos blush
rewrite karma
create new sutras
leave clothes on
bring new meaning to foreplay
make 365...just that
numbered days
because i am sure we will find at least 50 more new ways
let this bed be the last place we lay
and then only for sleep
i want you and i to get so deep
our dna merges
cellular exploration
leading to we...
as one.
tips of tongues
annointed with sweetness
drink in so slowly
passion's nectar flowing
corners of lips licking
savoring
yearning
begging
reciprocation
wicked smiles greeting hungry eyes
laughing
between deep sighs and low moans
pulling me from the other side
or is it ...
you have taken me back there...
with you?

5 comments:

joey said...

damn shelle!! i love seeing desiree and shelle getting along so well!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I didn't write a poem, but I wrote in the way that it came to me, I'll try to finish something else later.
This was nice, thanks for the challenge.

Jai.

SLUMP FACADE said...

...i want you and i to get so deep
our dna merges cellular exploration
leading to we...as one." This is an interesting desire, however, I don't want love at this level, need time for me to do my thang, then do you... Great piece!

makingmoneyonline said...

Your work is good. I write myself and lately I've been dabbing in songwriting. Thanks for the mental refreshment.

Angel said...

"i want you and i to get so deep
our dna merges
cellular exploration
leading to we..."

talk about embarassing the universe!!!!!!!!!!!! :)