Saturday, October 13, 2007

Never Too Late....


--for Creator & She...keeping me going and slightly sane
--for our internet back up, man don't realize how much you miss technology when w/o it
--for my kids...damn they are wonderful
--for great poetry
--for neo last thursday, crowd was incredible
--for the younging who said he wanted to make love to my words...call me in 10 yrs lol..too cute
--the power of words
--for the opportunity to host
--for the smile on my face watching you two dance ol' school thursday night...family
--for trying to calm the haters and naysayers....let them be happy dammit!
--for embarrassing moments being hilarious...slip of the tongue LOL
--for you finally being honest, now we can move on
--for hanging on to self as hard as i can
--for knowing i need to stop looking to find it
--for the coolness in the air...YES!
--for the women in my life who teach me so much, whether they know it or not
--for the calmness in me
--for the brief time you were in my life...i smile everytime i think of you
--for the beauty in simplicity

1 comment:

Angel said...

"--for the calmness in me"

*sigh* i finally got me some too...isn't it wonderful?