Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Always Thankful...


--for my girls...my babies...mine
--for Creator & She and the whispers of Grace
--for feeling in a rut, because it means the creativity/change is coming real soon
--for new women friends
--for fantastic eye/mind opening conversation with again, fabulous women
--for hanging out with you for a moment, eventhough no one showed up...we still had a few laughs big brotha
--for you wanting to do a road trip again...just the thought makes me giddy even if i won't be able to make it
--for you answering the phone "hey joy of my life"
--for you wanting to hear my voice, after finding out you lost a close friend...life is soooo short...we got to enjoy one another while we are present
--for my oldest's new beau...he is a cutie, and treats my baby like she deserves...he is a keeper
--for new word board games...drinking coffee and playing for hours
--for a brand new fence
--for safe trips home
--for wanting to be and do better
--for just remembering...and smiling
--for the power of words...use wisely and with love

4 comments:

Angel said...

"...for you answering the phone "hey joy of my life"

and aint NOTHING at all wrong with answering the phone like this!!!!! unless of course, you're at work.... hahahahahahah

my coffee is always said...

good list. glad you had a good time. can;t wait to hear the words that are brewing inside... beautiful picture...

CousinSarah said...

Shelle, that picture is beautiful and one that you should have framed. That's a lot of beautiful in such a small space!

Um hmmmmmm Your baby's beau BETTER stay on the up and up!!! Cause you know how auntie can be.

And yeah ma, Im waitin on this rut to hit the burst of creativity too...

Lyrically speaking said...

The pic is beautiful...yes being grateful for the power of words, there's nothing like it. I can't even imagine a world without pen and paper...lol

Beautiful post!