Thursday, October 25, 2007

Finding Smiles Within


--for Creator & She protecting me and mine from the seen and unseen
--for court going well in my favor
--for patience with self and others
--for the experience of hosting one helluva hot night
--for how in sync we are together
--for strength even when i don't think i have an ounce left..its there
--for forgiveness and its freedom it can bring
--for wanting a better me, and doing a better me
--for cool cool nights...always brings a smile to my face
--for Kameron almost intercepting the football and his great tackles...and looking up into the stands making sure we saw...yes baby we did
--for my brotha calling me about his fishing trip..he was so excited
--for the new poems coming from within and from others
--for laughing with a beautiful diva
--for being able to hang out with my bead girl this weekend
--for letting you go...knowing i deserve better...still taking my big girl pills(lol)
--for knowing allll the trouble we would get into if you were closer...but it would be so much fun
--for the eye candy you send me often...thank you (whew)
--for knowing maybe i'm not ready...but willing
--for the new love the angel wears so well
--for new possibilites in an old flame...i am ecstatic for you...stop panicking lol
--for prayers

2 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

Keep writing.
Nice list.
And beautiful image above.

Angel said...

[giggling] haven't quite put the "l word" out there with him yet...but...yeah...i can feel it coming...