Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Uh Huh!! Soooo Grateful....



--for seeing the bigger picture...and liking what i see
--for all of that behind me which makes me stronger, and able to see the beauty inside
--for the Great One and She...all day and everyday
--for being on another hellified slam team, its coming together nicely
--for words, words, words
--for you letting me see more of you
--for 2 great coaches and their vision
--for women...nuff said
--for the laughs
--for thursdays with you and all the trouble we get into just being girls
--for inspiration
--for meeting him and his poetic words...a king indeed
--for playing it cool even when your HUGE ego kicks in
--for me saying no, and walking away smiling with no problem (i know the gem i have at home)...sorry desi
--for damn good bbq, with most of my family here
--for a child's laughter, especially when the laughter comes from my own
--for taylor officially becoming a half inch taller than me...dammit!
--for acknowledging the spirits surrounding me, both good and not so good...but respect them both nontheless...shoot i better!
--for life being so good with the weight lifted...i wish you the same love
--for memories...and smiling
--for teaching moments and no regrets
--for the ties that bind, and the ones we knot tighter to us
--for poetry and the lifeline it is for me
--for new eyes w/o the rose colored glasses
--for your words coming together and asking me for a lil bit of help
--for seeing the U21 do the damn thang....this auntie is proud
--for the way his arms wrap perfectly around me

3 comments:

Copasetic Soul said...

your last one is always a hot one..

YAY at

the team coming together and
TWO great coaches.

Kids laughter and them being taller
than you!

Ties that bind

Spirits...respect the spirits.

SLUMP FACADE said...

I feel the same way...

"--for teaching moments and no regrets".

Anonymous said...

Nice List.


:-)