Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wednesdays I'm Grateful For...



--for Grace and understanding
--for life
--for coming to grips with hard decisions
--for knowing it will all work itself out
--for believing
--for late night chats with sidewinder that keep me laughing
--for eventhough we don't talk everyday, i know you are there...and i for you
--for txt msgs asking "you up?"...and being up and being there
--for new coffee pots, though i should be drinking tea
--for representing again along w/my old teammie...and knowing 2 others are still close by as well
--for respecting your decision
--for seeing a lil bit of light in my perceived dark tunnel
--for big shoes to fill
--for how excited my big brotha b gets over words, and seeing it come together
--for seeing a lil bit of me in you
--for last dances and last days of school
--for you coming home just a lil while
--for poets
--for saving grace
--for memories...good ones, bad ones, teaching ones
--for love
--for family
--for my father's smile

1 comment:

Copasetic Soul said...

the last one....yes, yes, yes.