Wednesday, May 16, 2007

It is...



--for Creator and She who watches over me and mine constantly, and keeps me from things seen and unseen (there is a whole lot unseen)
--for allowing me to share in the moment of your commitment to one another.
--for surprise parties
--for her smile and laugh...yep you are right
--for one tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila...dang how many? and the comedy you brought to the table
--for extra income...always good, especially loving what i do
--for your beauty, and knowing you just want to be appreciated and desired babygirl
--for the new feature i found on my camera accidently...see pic above
--for crunch time to get me moving
--for early early mornings. i love 'em, just don't like waking up early...so i don't go to sleep til morning just to enjoy them lol
--for mom's
--for still having mine...for still having him too
--for you reaching out, needing to hear my voice...and glad i could help just a lil
--for tonight and finally picking the team...wow it will be interesting
--for knowing it will be a hot show
--for being okay with whatever the results
--for extra extra soft fluffy socks that kami gave me
--for my kids PASSING the TAAKS! Yessssssss
--for the possibility the TAAKS will be eleminated soon...shit let the teachers TEACH again PLEASE!!
--for love
--for being able to watch my kids grow up--so beautiful, so smart, so creative, so damn! these 3 are mine?

3 comments:

joey said...

love the list... thank you

(1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila...8! i believe was the count)

CousinSarah said...

See now you all are tryna make me a drunkard...lol. It was 6 or MAYBE 7.

Either way, that night was AWESOME. Even if I was the crazy girl dancing with her eyes closed and arms up...lol

Yeah, for thier happiness..

Girl you are learning to work that camera

You wrong for going to bed after the sunrises...lol

for poetry.yep.

Anonymous said...

Nice List