Friday, June 09, 2006

Oh Yeah.....

how could i forget about D-madness, his crew, or those gifted children from "Keys Of Life" who played in the preshow before Anthony went on? They were so dang cute. Plus Anthony had been at thier facility earlier that day to play with them, now how many artists take the time to do that? It sounds like a really wonderful program for the kids to be involved in. I know i will try to get my own in. I heard the facilitator say, "and they say nothing good comes from the East side"....i beg to differ...i beg to differ.

Mike, ya'll remember Mike....our old bartender at Antonio's? He bartends at the Bennigan's we walked into last night. he saw me before i saw him and called my name. I told him, "we miss you." One of the best bartenders i know. shoot ya know he bad if he has your drink waiting on ya when you walk in the door. Plus the I Dream Of Genie's and Red Headed Step Child (is that right Kim) just ain't the same anymore.

Um, is it just my imagination...or does the pictures of Zarqawi look like he just went to sleep?
I mean, if a 500lb bomb dropped anywhere near you, would you look that good?
I'm just saying...
IF, and i say IF very lightly, he was pulled from that rubble shown all over the airwaves...well, you know where i am going with this. I am sure some new doctored photos will appear soon.
nothing like some great bullshit PR to direct our attention away from the fact the commander in chief is a total screw up!

3 comments:

bRandy said...

very hot concert...and keys of life is a great program! my friend's kids are in it--i met daphne (the director that introduced the kids) at a party a couple of weeks ago and we talked in depth about the program--i strongly encourage you to look into it for your two babies...
it was good to see you last night michelle...

Angel said...

oh how i miss mike too. although i dont drink, i liked how he was very in volved with us. maybe the new staff just needs to get used to us?

Shelle said...

lol, relentless...of all the posts to respond to lol...yeah i think u r right though.