Thursday, June 29, 2006

Its All Good

Last night was fun to say the least.
all the hard work we have been doing is showing

That Funky Mike Whalen has lit a fire under our asses!

we had a new guy at the spot who slammed. I wanted to shake him and say, "baby lighten up , 'cause it ain't that serious!"
I figure if i ever get to that point...i won't be slamming any longer. geez

Dang that Knowtorious 13 is a bad Mutha...shut yo mouth...i was just going to say how proud i am of her and glad she is my team mate.
we are growing on ya i know...i see ya smiling.

you may not be feeling me, but i just had to give you a kiss on the cheek before i left...just wanted you to know.

Landed another voice-over gig, with an educational software company (yeah thank you Funky Mike).
I am pretty excited about this one, since i will be a couple of characters..and not just the late night radio voice.

so it seems mr bush will slowly start withdrawing troops from iraq. well of course he will...he needs them well rested to send over to Iran and the other lil country with the big mouth and big bomb.
for some reason i wouldn't pick on the lil man.....
does the machismo ever end?

ahhh my baby boy will be turning 12 this saturday.
he is growing into such a wonderful and sweet young man.
sometimes i just can't believe he is mine.
thankyou for making me want to be a better mom.
sigh...am i the only one who does this when our children's b'day's come around?

2 comments:

my coffee is always said...

Uh Yes. Soprano is a motherfckr.. And yes, I see the growth in all of us, personnaly and poetically. Congratulations to you as well. He's a beautiful young man.... you and spring keep doing what you doing....thir13teen

BigSleep666 said...

I AM AWESOME!!!