Saturday, June 24, 2006

i am officially exhausted! only a few hours of bliss in the form of some much needed sleep than back to the writing/performance lab.

Team....all i can say is WOW!
I love you guys, and i don't care how sappy that sounds!

Dammit I miss my family
this is a summer of GREAT sacrifice, on oh so many levels.

He is going to slip thru your fingers if you don't stop

She is going to slip thru your fingers if you don't get it together

Time heals it all

My official new FAVORITE song....When Is the Last Time You Danced?
must be sung with 4 additional wonderful fantabulous people in unison, in a minivan-down a stretch of highway.

wake me in the morning.....

4 comments:

Angel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angel said...

so so so so PROUD of yall! please know that although it is not my team, i definitely have been made to feel more than at home with my neo family. yall are freakin' awesome!!! :)

by the way, i appreciate the late night call, but not the speakerphone aspect... :O

Shelle said...

thanks Angel, we love all the support we get from you...i heart you.
oh, yeah....sorry about the speakerphone LOL too funny..shhhhh

joey said...

i just love it so much! you deserve this victories shelle...you ALL do, it's so beautiful to watch...beautiful.