Tuesday, November 01, 2005

an open convo to myself

i hurt enough as it is (u need to b stronger like me)but i thought he would understand, he always does, he said he knows me like no other (well maybe he chooses not to know u any longer)he said he has his own demons (no, what he was saying was f*** you u r own your own, no longer wants to be bothered)but....(but what? u could of been found days later, and he didn't even call to check on you)
nevermind (exactly....cut the ties)but....(but what? cut the fu***** ties)easier said than done (here stupid i have scissors)
why would they lie? (did u really expect them to be there?)yes i did (well i knew they weren't coming)but why lie about it or make up excuses? (did u really think they would surprise you this time and be front and center, someone u can count on?)yes i did, i keep trying you know (well stop, its exhausting)but they are my parents (and?)my family (and?)you are very harsh (no just thicker skinned than u, i have watched them all my life, been there with you through it all....my skin has been thickening since the womb)
are u serious? (yes, how do u think i developed so much faster than u?)i'm trying, i just want acceptance from them (laughing...well u will put yourself in an early grave trying to get that from them)u are cold? (no not cold, well...maybe, but i have to just to survive...in order for US to survive...sighing)
i love u
i know
i love u too

5 comments:

bRandy said...

Michelle,
Your words rarely fail to seep right into the heart of me and continue to prove just how much we have in common...i feel you...i really, really do...and i guess that's all there is to say.

CousinSarah said...

baby...you know what I am saying to all this...we have already talked. You baby, this time is all about you. Both of you lol. No journeys are ever easy...otherwise, they would merely be vacations baby. Keep going, it will be so worth it in the end.

Shelle said...

brandy, i know u feel me. i see it in your eyes...your soul. why is it so hard for others just to love us as is, we love them that way...don't we?

Shelle said...

sarah, u know if i didn't have u in my life....well, lets just say....well lets not.

i adore u

my coffee is always said...

AWWWWW... there's so much love.... i couldn't add a thing...