Thursday, November 03, 2005

forbidden

yes i am the forbidden fruit u r craving
for the taste
gave u a chance and u made haste
froze up punked out
guess how to do a sistah 101 was not taught in the marines
did a whole lot of talking
but only saw me walking
away
scardy cat of my cat
should of called you while he
was behind hitting that g
heard what u were missing see
naw naw lost all your cool point definitely
forbidden i will always now be
watch look and listen
savor from afar
whisper in my ear if ya want to
naw naw lil white boy u cannot taste my sexuality

ranting
perhaps
pissed
naw naw too many others out there to be upset
don't have time for stragglers
lol
i think the tequila is still in my system right now lol
ya'll have a good day
the sun is shining ya'll
even after the moon being high alllll night
*snicker*

in my cd player now: Talib's cd....hot hot hot
can't wait for the concert
reading now: black girl....get it to ya soon 13
feeling like: can take over the world if i wanted to..who will be my king? or queen?

7 comments:

my coffee is always said...

i saw you dancin' wit dat man lass nite. you are wrong!!! such a tease or where you? yes, i am waiting on the book. you and sarah are going without me huh? that's alright. i guess i will see chapelle that night.... group piece for the 16th?

Shelle said...

lol, yes i was dancing w/ him
had every intention of fufilling HIS fantasy....he got scared, even took me home
car still running when i made my grand exit lol
me a tease....NEVER!!!
snicker
down for a group piece...like we would have to get on it with a quickness

my coffee is always said...

working on it now.... me, you, B, Relentle, Lovie (if she has the time) and Jono... will e-mail it later...

CousinSarah said...

No get 13 to come with us. They would not be ready.

I wasnt there last night to guard you. Told you about that man. Told you he wasnt ready. Then he'da been hooked anyway. YOU KNOW?

Missed ya'll last night as always.

bRandy said...

someone resisting you?
Nope, won't believe it...
simply can't....
refuse...
you can't make me do it...
impossible.

Relentless said...

you NEVER cease to amaze me, you NEVER will either.

Shelle said...

lol got to keep ya on your toes james lol....insatiable

brandy lol u silly girl...yes they are a few who resist my temptation....but only one that i want truly.....smile