Tuesday, November 22, 2005

thoughts random repeated

got called out of class being 5min late
are u kidding me
u were late yesterday
learned nothing constantly
how do u learn nothing constantly
get back w/u on that one
felt like f******grade school getting called out
oh yeah and again being late from lunch
call it the rebel in me
i didn't give a blank blank
daughter returned home yesterday
birthday is sunday
yeah i got a gift for ya ass
bus ticket to your dads....one way
coworker SAYS she is wking on her MASTERS (no less)for cosmotology...uhhhhhh yeah u feel me on that one huh...sweet girl though
dont believe the hype
shopping can drive the blues away...
so can a ride on the green train...thanks for that Relentless
don't want to go to conroe and be around a bunch of fake smiles and hugs of prejudgement
might be spending turkey day alone
but i am cool w/that
mean cook in the kitchen i am
so misunderstood
am i less of a mother not having mine w/me?
no
then why does he constantly make me feel less of a woman for it
but then says i am the one for him
no mofo!! u just don't want anyone ELSE having me
hmmm
bitter...damn right!!!
damn still need a couch-chairs getting hard-floor even harder
harder....brings back thoughts of u....lol
i really need to quit
time to take my meds
uh huh

2 comments:

CousinSarah said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Uh huh. Me too.

CousinSarah said...

And uh...never alone sister. I am just a drive down the way. Come on...you know I cant cook!