Sunday, September 28, 2008

So Grateful....


--for Life, everything in it, below it, and above it
--for teaching moments, and getting it...even if its slowly
--for moving feet
--for recovering from an awful stomach virus/food poisoning...hate being that low
--for my babygirl...she turned sweet 16 ya'll, friday....sigh...hard to deal with
--for the young man by her side these days, such a gentleman...and young love can be so sweet...again, hard to deal with lol
--for loving the skin i'm in...every stretched inch of it
--for intimate moments with the Universe
--for Lindt chocolate...OMG...divine
--for all of us going to dinner together...my babies...wow i done good, so blessed
--for the tears trying not to fall from the corner of her daddy's eyes...i know, i know
--for the trip me and my oldest are planning for her 20th...good lawd...20th?
--for precious memories no one can take away
--for the women and men in my life...no matter what, love ya'll...thank you for teaching me more about me
--for learning when to just let the hell go
--for learning everybody is not suppose to STAY in your life...and its ok...
--for my fluidity with life
--for new creations
--for good wine
--for the sanctuary of my bedroom
--for believing in me
--for new horizons this week
--for hosting again with a few other bad mofos...going to be fun
--for the possibilities of getting it right this time
--for 4 fantastic women blazing new trails together...so excited

4 comments:

Robyn.K.Y said...

am grateful for this post

Ebony Stewart said...

Great list! Beautiful picture, young love...awwwww! Can't wait for the tour. It was so good to see you and be at Neo, even if Frankie was on some other shiiii. Lol.

hearts curve

my coffee is always said...

kewl list.. what a wonderful affirmation of growth...

PoeticProphetess said...

I agree, grateful for the list... everytime I read it, it's like reading the privae thoughts of a some sort of supernatural being... I know weird.. but really, though