Thursday, September 18, 2008

Just Because...

--for The Most High, and the moments of silence we share...and the moments i listen
--for hearing back from some of my friends in galveston, they are ok...but heartbroken, like i am...i lived there for 12 years before moving back to austin...still can't believe it
--for being thrown a couple of curveballs...either i am catching 'em, bobbing & weaving, or letting 'em hit me...but non the less i'm dealing
--for a bit of self discovery and reassessment...always good, even when you don't like it
--for your hand guiding me on this path...who knew
--for all the september birthdays, especially the ones in my own household
--for our love...no matter what...will always be there...thank you
--for your hands in my hair when you know i need it
--for creating with these hands
--for the cooler weather, so excited...and i don't even care about the chap lips or the flairing allergies lol...bring it on!
--for being back on set again
--for hanging out with my brother...always fun
--for me...i'm getting it more and more each day
--for great hip hop LIVE
--for watching my beautiful creations growing up into mighty fine individuals

5 comments:

PoeticProphetess said...

I'm sorry about Galveston, but there's always a reason for everything. I hope your peeps can find a good place in Austin.

Ebony Stewart said...

good list...cooler weather is sweet too!

my coffee is always said...

sounds like you are enjoying and growing...

my coffee is always said...

really been enjoying your entries lately. nice new look, too...

Shelle said...

thank you...i'm trying..smile