Thursday, September 04, 2008

Never enough time...So make it


--for the Creator & She...never would of made it
--for prayer and direction
--for a friend who understands my wierdness right now and my search...he gets me, even still
--for old friends and new friends
--for patience
--for seeing the struggle in some of the women close to me...and holding their hand.
--for you reaching out to me thru text message, then calling me...and letting me vent/cry...always have such great insight
--for finally letting go...don't want to catch a case lol
--for great new camera that captures the right emotions
--for my children...growing into such beautiful responsible smart young adults...doesn't mean i'm ready for it though dammit!!
--for cooler nights....bring it on!!
--for you reaching for my hair and holding it in your hands
--for hugs that don't end too soon
--for late night talks...wishes...respect...what if's...honesty...hugs goodbye
--for hanging out with fellow poet/friend at a great boxing match...live on ESPN...so primal...but a turn on...i know weird
--for this time of year which always brings strong change...and i think i'm resisting, part of latest issues...trying not to be afraid
--for purple wild flowers within reach
--for release
--for you reminding me its God's time, not ours....wait on the one for you
--for owing it to myself to become whole
--for getting it...
--for knowing everything will work itself out leo...
--for Heroes

4 comments:

my coffee is always said...

Glad things are looking up. And the fight, if you've experienced like I've expereinced it.. it's addicting. Hate I missed it! They are magnificent children and yes, they will leave you home alone... LOL!

CousinSarah said...

GREAT REMODELING!

loves ya ma.

No there will be no case catchin...thats what you got girls and alibis for. :P

Waiting is a beeeeeeiiiiioooooo....

my coffee is always said...

and you know i had to do some spring cleaning myself. i love your new look... so slimming, and sexy. LOL!!!

PoeticProphetess said...

I love how you reflect.... this is a great time of year for change...