Sunday, February 17, 2008

It has been a time for always grateful...

--for Creator & She...thank you for calming my spirt and allowing me to breathe
--for an amazing 2 weeks of poetry...i am full
--for allowing me to kidnap you for 2 days...lol
--for the beautiful valentine card you made me, and your excitement in explaining it to me...too cute
--for enjoying our night as a couple, eventhough we are not...but damn we are sexy together, huh
--for the poets in my life that feed me daily
--for my lil black panther...we are kindred spirits indeed
--for my big brother and all his new found happiness...u r living again
--for moving on no matter how hard...the healing continues and grows in the small footsteps
--for sharing our words with some fantastic receptive young minds on friday...days like those...you know you are doing something right
--for sharing a few words with you before the show...we doing good huh lol
--for the slight change of mind...i pray it will be us once again with the fiyah! representing
--for yummy gourmet veggie pies and sharing with you two on such a beautiful day
--for the flower you left on my dresser...its been hard for me too
--for the poet's circle on holy ground...amazing
--for always believing in love and its possibilities...i am patient
--for us as mothers and our love for our beautiful, somtimes straying children
--for breath and for this wonderful life

4 comments:

my coffee is always said...

sounds like a dang good week. what about e
being the highest ranking female in the love slam?

Shelle said...

awww kim...thank you...it was a good slam.

Angel said...

"--for always believing in love and its possibilities...i am patient"

*sigh* that's my problem--i definitely have a problem with the being patient part... :-(

Shelle said...

angel--every moment i have to constantly remind myself lol