Thursday, August 30, 2007

Uhhh yeah I have sooooo much to be thankful for...

--for Creator & She and all their saving Grace, indeed
--for last weeks neosoul being the old hot neosoul..it was fantastic
--for good energy
--for balance...taking the good with the bad
--for our short time together...thank you
--for a great night being w/our extended poetic family...the laughs made my face hurt, and playing catch phrase was sooooo much better as a group thang lol
--for cooking with my big brotha b...he just plays like he is helpless
--for first days of school
--for my baby's first day as a HIGHSCHOOLER...breathe lol
--for her being such a blessing to my life
--for trust
--for the arresting officer apologizing repeatedly for arresting...thats not normal, but he was sooo sweet.
--for the odd bonding experience with 4 other women in jail, that any other circumstances we would of just walked past one another.
--for knowing if i hadn't met them the jail experience would of been unbearable, thanks for the laughs
--for being oh so thankful for the lil things
--for hugs on the outside.....god i still can't believe it happened
--for sleep....lots of it
--for copa having the white bronco ready next time...i pray there won't be a next time...thanks for having my back like that bro
--for footrubs and back rubs
--for love ever present, though are paths are slightly changing now...still my best friend
--for great pix of nats posted on myspace (so go look)
--for life and all its curves and dips
--for being me...and i'm loving what i see
--for the people in my life, good, bad, and indifferent...each of ya are still a part of me, and have taught me so much about life and about myself.

2 comments:

joey said...

for hugs on the outside... you already know ma, you already know...

curves and dips never looked so good babygirl

thanks for all :)

Copasetic Soul said...

got ya back anytime

and ummm ok, its not REALLY a white bronco. more like a yugo but it will still get the job done!