Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Another Wonderous Day Isn't It....


--for the Creator and She...and all of their saving Grace
--for Neo coming back, and having a really good night with all the newness lol
--for you surprising me, and getting on the mic for the first time
--for David getting on the mic for the first time as well
--for folks who have nothing to do but start rumors...glad i'm doing something to keep ya so interested lol...shit is hilarious...how i love your kind
--for being there when needed and not so needed, but needed none the less
--for new passions
--for my children...damn i am so lucky and so blessed
--for star lit nights
--for my pen flowing again
--for feeling a change coming...i'm ready this time
--for yummy dinners, dominoes and a great poetic family
--for standing within my self, and enjoying what i see...
--for knowing it will get better for you sunshine
--for knowing there is a great blessing coming your way babygirl...mark my words
--for the hard stuff, and the good stuff...all teaching moments
--for loving you where you are...where we both are...
--for learning new things
--for my younger brother...he still is my babyboy, though towers over me lol
--for feeling good in this skin
--for pedicures and shiny cute toes
--for this outlet
--for tears with the beautiful memories of you...love you Grandma

2 comments:

Raging Bull said...

Thanks my friend for being there for my first time reading and for giving me encouragement before , during and after. You truly havea beautiful soul.

CousinSarah said...

Thanks ma. You help me keep believing.