Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Nationals and Beyond....


--for the image above you wanted me to have...thank you
--for my team...love you all...we worked hard, and it showed...ma is soooo proud
--for kim making sure my babies walked away with a lil something extra...thank you...despite kami trying to get a lil extra more...he is a boy lol
--for late night fun at the hyatt...there are no words, but plenty of laughter!!
--for you and i kicking ass again at the table
--for victory laps
--for erika's crackhead punch...that is my name for it from now on...whew!!
--for seeing old buddies and making new ones
--for being moved to tears by words
--for rebirth in words
--for you just showing up...not expected, but very sweet...make sure its not stalkish though lol
--for strength in the face of adversity
--for seeing you in true form...and i continue to pray
--for shannon on the final stage...wow!
--for ktown representing!! keep that texas legacy going fam
--for the words fighting to be released from my pen and my mouth...give me freedom!
--for meeting joshua at denny's and putting it all into perspective...there will never be enough thank you's my brother
--for all the hardwork done by the volunteers this year
--for my words meaning something to just one...that is all that matters
--for virgo's and all their complexities...there are plenty of you mofo's in my life
--for you, me, bathroom door, and poetry
--for standing in the presence of God...for an entire week
--for home returning...and for returning home
--for thursday nights
--for wanting more, but it is not our time
--for being in such a good place right now in my life...so freeing
--for 10 lbs gone..hahaha
--for being able to be there for you...when you least expected it...love you
--for love, for family, for life

2 comments:

CousinSarah said...

lol...I think you gave the 10 pounds to me. :D

Thank you for being there...it really meant so much.

hell yeah to a great neo team...ya'll are some amazing, talented, beautiful women.

Yeah to Ktown...that was some great stuff ya'll

and uh, yeah no no to stalker instincts lololol

Copasetic Soul said...

yes @ for the punch

hell yea @ the late night fun!!

hahahahaha @ the stalker!!

a great week...i miss ya'll