Friday, July 07, 2006

Sometimes....

...I wish i wasn't a poet
...I don't want to feel a damn thing
...I deserve a bad day without fucking smiling thru it all
...I wish i was a bird. something really big. I would fly over you and shit in your hair and claw your beautiful eyes out with my talons. I would tear away at your flesh while you watched, but quickly spit your heart out for it tastes like poison.
...it must be said
...i say nothing at all
...i need my Grandma back, but my arms aren't long enough nor my wings strong enough
...i want to laugh til it hurts again
...i want to cry but i can't
...i cry because i no longer laugh
...i laugh to keep from crying
...i just don't make sense
...its okay
...most days its not
...like today, i need you
...i wish i didn't want u so much
...people think they know who i'm talking about
...let them think what they want
...i just don't give a damn
...like today, this is one of those days
...i just need to hide under the covers
...like now...i'm going back to bed

4 comments:

bRandy said...

"people think they know who i'm talking about. let them think what they want, i just don't give a damn"...i understand, i have found myself in that place so often with this blogthing...i always appreciate your willingness to just be you regardless of who might try to play Magnum P.I...and you are right, you definitely deserve to not have to smile thru every emotion, and everyday.

SLUMP FACADE said...

The plot thickens! Why don't you call me once you awake from your slumber, we'll do dinner then I'll help you return to your bed to sleep yet again... This post sounds similar to my most recent, all over the place.

Angel said...

i've found that the secret to my "random" pieces is that they really arent that random...just that i have a lot of different thoughts that i just need to get out... don't apologize for it boo. evidently, something's on your heart to say/do/think/feel...never apologize for that... :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds like something I would write.