Thursday, July 13, 2006

it felt really good having my babygirl with me last night at Neo...though far from being a baby, she is MY baby. We butt heads a lot, but she will always be my daughter and i will always be her mother. she decided life would be better not living with her immediate family, so she has ventured out into the real world. i worry about her constantly, but know she must find out on her own. she misses home, though not ready for home rules. i miss her more than she knows. she finally got a job. no school yet, but said she will try to go back to Job corps in the fall. i'm crossing my fingers. my babygirl, always been head strong. i just want the best for her, but realize sadly i can't do that for her...she has to see what's best for herself. *sigh*

1 comment:

Angel said...

and that's all you can do shelle. she has to do it for herself. i can remember when me and my mama butted heads like CRAZY! i was in highschool and had started "smelling myself." our relationship was HORRIBLE! today, 10 years later, our relationship is back on track--mostly because i realized that my mama has always wanted the best for me and that included LETTING me find out what that was for myself! :)