Friday, May 06, 2005

I Need A Rope Can U Throw Me One?

I have come to believe i just might possibly be insane, yet in the depth of my white rubber room, lies my saneness. Recently coming out of my Blue Funkness....by the way why can't I call it Purple? Anyway, during my purple funkness i realized i possibly could of found the easiest way out, everynight He would whisper how easy it would be, crawling into bed with me...but thank God there is a waiting period, plus i probably wouldn't of been approved...you know i got that "thing" on my record. In times when u think u r alone, and u r in the depth of your own madness, sometimes your salvation comes in the form of a friend or two you see everyday, or dammit even a text message. So the laughter and the true smile has returned, and purple is quite beautiful if u truly value the depth of its meaning.
I love the 3 of u
and thanku

4 comments:

joey said...

beautiful babygirl, hearing you grow is simply beautiful...
much love

CousinSarah said...

sister, what kind do you need? A rope of velvet? Twine? an old school clothesline? I got you. I am loving getting to know you. You have no idea how much comfort I had in Sunday night when you and jo just knew where my head and heart were. I have good feelings there is just more to come. Our beautiful butterfly...how WONDERFUL it is to get to see you fly. Thank you for welcoming me on your journey.
peace and love

my coffee is always said...

my rope split at center
threads at wit's end...
my rope split at center
threads, weaves and breathes my connection...
my rope split at center is always strong enough
to endure the weight
of a friend...
to you, i extend my rope which splits as center to thread at wit's end
so that we may find sanity together.
13andtheysaythatshytain'tlucky

Shelle said...

My Dearest 13...all i can say is I love you