Thursday, January 01, 2009

Remembering What I Am Thankful 4...



--for my life, even with all its ups n downs, twists n turns...it is still mine that i am truly blessed with..and i get to recreate daily
--for my children...man i done good
--for my family...dysfunctional and all...still family
--for my neofamily...dyfunctional and all...lol...we are still family ever growing...ever stronger
--for the new kids on the block...thank you for reminding me why i love this shiznitt
--for leos and virgos....taught/teaching me so much about this woman
--for love past, love lost, love gained, love possibilities...sigh i am patient
--for all the teaching moments, no matter how painful...no regrets
--for my #1 fan...thank you will never be enough...just wish, well i just wish...
--for the experience tour....it has indeed already been an experience..and my road dawgs are great lol
--for cool evenings and far away stars to dream upon
--for every inhale and exhale
--for this new year already starting out in a big way
--for getting me...and forgiving me...growth is grand

No comments: