Sunday, January 11, 2009

Home Is Where My Heart Belongs, but Still Grateful...

--for Grace, the Higher Powers, and She
--for this eye opening experience on this tour
--for much self reflection
--for missing home, my dog, my kids, my family, my tarik more than i ever thought i would....and them missing me too
--for realizing its time to stop playing
--for his arms waiting to hold me
--for tears of love
--for the voices of my children...none like it
--for rising moons and setting suns..and able to witness it on a long stretch of nevada highway at the same time
--for landscapes so breathtaking
--for the power and awesomeness of the Grand Canyon...maaaan!!
--for the folks we have met along the way
--for really missing my neo family and writing labs
--for the 3 of us on this journey together
--for our denver family...ayinde, laquita, and mamma...be still my heart
--for my friends who miss me and send me lil notes of inspiration
--for my life...wouldn't change anything right now...but changes are coming...good ones indeed
--for the love that i have always wanted....right in front of my face...yeah..and duh
--for clarification and verification
--for we might just get it right this time huh
--for the wonderfulness of me...i love me and all my quirkiness

4 comments:

maljazur said...

Girl, I couldn't help but say "Yeeeesssss!" to the love that is "right in front of [your] face".
So excited!! Prayers going up...

Can't wait to hear about "the experience". Think we'll get that lunch in '09???

Shelle said...

lol...i know you are ma...we still got a lot of work to do...but its worth it. love you

Copasetic Soul said...

beautiful, thats all i have to say!

Raging Bull said...

Glad to see you happy , sis!!