Friday, January 16, 2009

He Loves Me....Still

looking back into the archives, i found this...and i began to cry...good cry though.
we are going to try it again, work on this love we have had for so many years...just wanted to share...because we will need your prayers as well.
time to stop playing...time to heal...time to grow...time to love like never before


my jazz man,
loved me enough when i didn't love me
when i didn't love him
saved memories and morsels
w/in the grooves of melodies
to be played repeatedly
until i heard for the first time
again
let his butterfly float on the winds of change
until home's colors were painted just right
for the world's hues were becoming too heavy for wings to carry
hung blossoms around the door to beckon me home
encircled in love's cocoon
there he brought out his collection for me to hear
saved memories and morsels escaped from the grooves
floated up to my ears
and danced back into my heart
my jazz man
loved me enough
to hold on....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelle, this is stunningly gorgeous! May we all return to love's embrace with courage, humility, and faith that just won't quit. Thanks for sharing your story, your tears, your heart. After a tumultuous decade, I, too,yearn to hear/feel/love my man again for the first time.

Blessings on your love,

my coffee is always said...

you two are amazing.... i stay in my lane and wish you all you truly deserve... HAPPINESS!!!!!

Shelle said...

rachel-thank you...praying for your blessed love to return as well

kim-HA! swerve girl swerve if you see me heading for the exit lol...thank you

my coffee is always said...

oh my gosh the rail, go SpRiNgS!!!!!! Got back in just in time. LOL