Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yeah Its About That Time...




--for He & She, always making sure i am taken care of, even when i don't see it
--for...again, i cannot say it enough...the beautifully different women in my life..teaching, guiding, loving...reciprocated
--for one helluva team...got my back, as i have theirs...gentle pushes, knocks ova the head...but always with love
--for one helluva week...car issues, house air conditioner went out for 2 days, realized 2 very sentimental rings of mine just disappeared, and the list goes on...but you know what? i know how blessed i still am, and how all of this has been quite amusing
--for you not wanting me to stress...there will never be enough words to tell you how much you mean to me
--for one helluva coach, sister, friend....nuff said
--for you needing your space...and granted...see you on the other side
--for 10 pounds gone!!! haha and counting
--for BELIEVING
--for an unbelievable upcoming week of hanging, loving, moments, slamming, poetry, friends, laughing, crying, acting a fool, camaraderie, cyphering...and the list goes on and on
--for knowing i need to step it up...i am the f'ing poet!!
--for my beautiful children
--for myself

2 comments:

my coffee is always said...

Times like this, those words mean so much. How can I thank you? And yes, we WILL CHILLAX in Madison. Getting drunk the moment we hit Chi-Town!

Anonymous said...

Just stopped by to linger a bit and see what you're up to. It's awesome that you take time out so often to express your gratitude for all the blessings in your life. You go, girl!