Friday, July 25, 2008

Time Is flying it seems...Gratitude Is a Time To Slow Down

--for my cleansing release last night, totally unexpected...but sometimes prayers under the stars and an open heart will do this...thank you
--for "at this moment"...so precious
--for the girly tshirt from DC...lol...thank you sis
--for knowing everything is going to be alright
--for family...blood or otherwise
--for my brother and i talking it out...love him dearly...he always has my back, and i his
--for allll the beautiful women in my life, and the ones coming into it...i am so blessed...each so different...each such the same
--for missing my babies and the tall one lol...house was too quiet
--for literati...thank you cousin...thank you king....haahahahaha (evil laugh)
--for it slowly getting back to what we were...i like it
--for less than 2 weeks to the biggest poetic family reunion and rocking the stage once again with my teammies...yeah baby
--for the slow melting pleasure of dark chocolate
--for the human touch
--for being pulled in a direction He must think i am ready for
--for reconnections
--for patient love..no matter how stubborn you are
--for healing just a centimeter more
--for this life....im so undeserving...but you thought enough of me to allow me to exist...order my steps in the way i need to go

3 comments:

my coffee is always said...

sounds like a good week, and a better life.

CousinSarah said...

I got ya hahaha.....lol.

Ebony Stewart said...

Glad you have so many things to be grateful for.
You looked so beautiful this past Wed night.
Hugs...