Sunday, May 18, 2008

Da Week N Da Weekend Full of Gratitude...

--for trusting my instincts the Good Lord and She blessed me with...just got to listen
--for a week of abundant cash flow...always a good thing
--for being able to spoil my babies even more so, because of the extra...definitely a great thing
--for pizza, telling it like it is and laughs with 2 of my favorite people...priceless
--for the poetic family growing and for the family returning home...a blessing seeing you two on the mic again...NEO NEO WHAT!!!!
--for the cutest teacher directing our practice...natural leader
--for my pen calling me again
--for our real nice conversation at the bar...nice to finally meet you
--for the excitement of the new baby coming to fruition...say what?...SAY ANYTHING!
--for unexpected phone calls to keep me smiling
--for the way you and i "talk" without speaking a word, or when distractions come around, how we catch each other's look and laugh...yeah you stuck with me too
--for my lil' black panther always down to party...she fits everywhere
--for saying i am "wife material"...lol...why thank you ma'am
--for beautiful mild days and cool nights...why can't it stay like this
--for crazy storms watched from safe open doors, and tornadoes staying away from my house...even though the sirens went off
--for this life of mine...i am truly happy and most truly blessed

2 comments:

my coffee is always said...

Say what? Say Anything. Partners in Crime, yes ma'am!!! .. And yes, the Panther is down for anything.. Yep... Yep... to Fam. Congrats on a wonderful week.

layne bowden said...

heyyyy shellye!! ;)

lovin' the list... as ALWAYS. and let me jus say, that poem that's two posts down... GIRL, SHUT YOUR MOUTH!! or put a cap on your pen!! sumthin'!! (LOL) it was pure hot-ness & i loved every word. (thank you for sharing)

i've said this before; but what's one more time for good measure? i love your blog. it's always so peace-full here...

love!