Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Mental Foreplay

the best sex starts in the foreground of the mental playground
may i play in your sandbox for awhile?
share all my toys with you
even show you some new ones
we can play with our words
until we achieve deep stimulation
until the streetlights come on
so come inside
ease your hardness
into my softness
no movement
just sanctuary
within thy temple
bodies meditating in silence
set our minds a fire
soothe the soul
inscribe illusions across eyelids
like Ouija board incantations
hands kneading away at the subtleties
and thickness of curves
caress the underside of my thigh
go deeper into this playground
i told you i would share it all
soft heat whispers secrets across necklines
into wisps of curls
the scent of vanilla
the taste of raspberries
i your favorite sweetness
you my favorite weakness
intoxicates senses
let tongues seek their own inebriation
drink me into heaven
without judgement
without sin
sip me into sunrises
swallow straight through sunsets
savor this flavor
of blissful insanity
allow me to be the ultimate aphrodisiac
so come and play in between these mental walls
so come...

1 comment:

BigSleep666 said...

I liked this poem a lot when you read it the other night!