Thursday, May 29, 2008

his words...poets are dangerous (lol)

(not my words...wish they were though)

A free verse moment (just wanted to give you something from me)

Let me capture you in my wings…
Help you to see the things…that are already there
A ball of positive energy burning deep within
A heart that has holes from leftover foes
Who made promises in the color of blood
And then killed your insight with false prophecies of love
Let me help you release and be free
To reach the peak of your existence
To pitch a tent against the wind…
Meditate under the stars
And start allover again
Because you are that sun…
That lights my inside with words to live by unknowingly
You have captured the flow in me
And others that have crossed your path
Live for you and never focus on the past
The new you that knows how to hold, how to feel, and how to take control
Of those who come against you
I have been in your shoes…that have been worn by ancestors before us
When you love like we do…evil comes against us
It’s the natural law of being unnatural...
For we breed the same flow…walk the same road of being different
Let’s combined energies and ignite
Let your wings take an artistic flight
And fly poet fly….just fly
The weather is beautiful up here

3 comments:

joey said...

beautiful.... wow...

ummm, yeah.

Raging Bull said...

Like she said, wow!!!

Copasetic Soul said...

get ya shine on girl...another 'wow' to add to the collection