Friday, February 16, 2007

Gratitude So Sweet Indeed!

--for finally feeling just a lil bit better. i haven't been this sick in a long while.
--for my babies doing better too!
--for the way he takes care of me
--for snuggles with my kids while watching tv
--for love
--for you wanting me the way that you do...what can i say
--for your Valentine text message...thank you, it meant a lot
--for yummy buffalo shrimp...damn i'm a good cook
--for June and Herman thinking of me...meant a lot too
--for the feature in Tribeza Magazine...like hot damn and wow!
--for great photo shoots
--for knowing we are in this for the long haul, and it feels nice again
--for getting past my self...still working on me
--for true poetry
--for listening to His whispers again
--for sharing my words with some fantastic women, thank you Lisa
--for the last year of my 30's fast approaching, and looking forward to all the possibilities.

5 comments:

Raging Bull said...

Glad to see you posting again. BTW, I want some of your buffalo shrimp! It sounds delicious!!

Copasetic Soul said...

glad that you are feeling better. can i get some wings when i come back there.

CousinSarah said...

Copa--you are not ready for her wings. Cause THAT WOMAN CAN COOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel said...

you got a birthday coming up too??? SWEET! :-)

Ebony Stewart said...

Mos Def on the poetry, love, kids, and feeling better. But ummm when do I get to taste the cooking?-smile. Good list.
When's the Bday?