Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Another Reason...

--for funny t-shirts that may offend, but oh well they are still funny
--for the sunshine warming my face
--for two new pieces slowly coming together
--for shopping with Taylor and just being girly
--for God making me a girl, for making me a woman...so much fun
--for the birds that wake me in the morning, and sing throughout the day
--for Sunshine making me laugh so hard, i thought i would cough up a lung...you are HEElarious
--for the cool nights sitting on the swing with you
--for you laughing at my high antics
--for belief in self
--for great friends, you don't need many...just real and true ones.
--for neosoul, and all the poets who grace the mic

4 comments:

Copasetic Soul said...

nice list

lol @ being girly...sometimes it good to back to those times.

dont rush the poems....cant wait to
read them!

love ya sis

CousinSarah said...

Dont worry ma, if you cough the lung up, I will catch it--and hand it back. :)

Yeah Marc Marcel was hot last night..as every night.

being a kid is appreciated much more when we are grown...:)

Unknown said...

Hey girl - I plan to visit Neo Soul next week. Hope to see you.

As always, nice blog... :)

Jennifer

Angel said...

i'm always grateful for the poets who touch the mic at neo too...well...MOST of them! hahahaha